Baseball and Softball season is just around the corner. The first step is to get your player(s) registered.
Some helpful tips:
- If you haven't created a SportsEngine Account yet, you'll need to create one and be logged in before you can start registration. You can start that process by clicking the "Login" button at the top of the page.
- It really helps us out if you use the same account that you used last year to register your kids. The players are tied to the account that registers them, and we can see their history easier if it's all in one place.
- Get your health insurance information together before you start.
- If you are registering multiple players there is a family discount, but you need to be sure and complete them all at the same time. When you are done with the first player there is a button to register more players.
- When you're done, if you could give us a Like on our Facebook page that would be great! We use it to announce upcoming events and other news.